Personal Injury Law
Are you someone who’ve been seriously injured by the negligent or wrongful actions of others have their lives turned upside down?
Do you also have physical injuries, medical bills, lost wages and other expenditures that will frequently put additional pressure on you?
At Liz Law P.A., our personal injury attorneys are here to answer your questions and help. We have achieve positive results with a combination of experience, skill, hard work, integrity and compassion for our clients. Let us fight for you.
Call us today for a free consultation.
We can help with your Personal Injury Claim.
Our firm of believes that everyone deserves justice and the finest legal representation at a fair price and to be treated with respect and personal attention and to personally know their lawyer. A lawyer must fight, but also must have compassion.
How Were You Injured?
You can be injured in many ways:
- Auto Accidents / Automobile Wrecks / Car Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Bad Faith Insurance Disputes
- Beach Driving Injuries
- Bike / Bicycle Accidents
- Boating and Personal Watercraft Accidents
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Burn, Fire and Explosion Injuries
- Bus and Public Transportation Accidents
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Catastrophic Injury
- Child Care or Day Care Injury / Injuries to Children
- Cruise Ship Injuries
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Drunk Driving / DUI Related Injuries
- Falls, Scaffolding and Safety Failure Liability
- Gun Violence / Gun Shot Accidents
- Medical or Dental Malpractice
- Motorcycle or Scooter Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Police Brutality, Police Civil Rights Cases
- Pool, Water Park and Dock Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Roller Coaster and Amusement Park Injuries
- Truck, Trucking, Semi and 18-wheeler Accidents
- Unsafe Premises / Negligent Security
- Victims of Violence / Shooting Victims
- Work Injury / Workers Compensation / Workers Compensation Immunity
- Wrongful Death
- 4 Wheeler, ATV and Segway Accidents
- And More.
Speak with An Attorney Today
If you want quick answers and advice, the last thing you need is to make an appointment and wait a day or two to speak with a lawyer.
When you call me, you will talk to me directly without any delays.